Saturday, February 11, 2017

Entry Three - Scrub Down

Dear Internet,
I don't like car rides anymore.
After my morning chow, my auntie told me we were going for a special car ride.

She told me there were treats.

There were treats.

But as soon as I finished eating my treat, I saw a building.

I remember this building. It's a scary place. I remember the horrors...


 First my auntie hands me over to this lady who looks at me and tells me I'm fat. I try to tell her I'm not fat...I'm just fluffy! She doesn't understand me so she gives me a shot.

Then another human takes my leash. I thought I was about to go home. Little did I know that I'm being taken away to the scrub down. They wash me from head to curly tail. I smell like flowers...yuck! Then they use the slicers to cut off my luscious nails. And then the evil monster (they call him The Dryer) comes out and blows hot air all over me with a very loud noise. The noise still haunts me to this day.

Then I wait...and wait....and wait....and wait some more....
Until suddenly my auntie comes back to get me. I run so fast I go straight for the door to get out.

When we are in the car my auntie tells me we are going home....I don't trust her.

As soon as I get home I try to take a nap...but Jasper the mean kitty cat stole it from me.

I told him to run or I eat all his dinner. He ran away. And I took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment