Sunday, January 1, 2017

Entry One - Introducing Lucius

Dear Internet,
Hi! My name is Lucius.

I'm a 10 year old pug. I live with my mommy, my auntie, and a few other humans who love me very much.
Mommy and me
Auntie and me

They give me things like food, belly rubs, treats, toys, food, comfy beds, and treats. I like treats.
Yum!

There's a really mean kitty cat who lives in the house with me. His name is Jasper. I try to sniff his butt...he doesn't really like that.
Jasper the demon...I mean cat
Sometimes we team up to get something to eat in the food palace (the humans call this a "kitchen"). That's our favorite part of the house.

Other than that, Jasper and I don't really talk to each other. We don't speak the same language.
My hobbies include eating, guarding the house, sleeping, sniffing things, napping, and taking long walks in the yard.
I must sniff ALL the leaves!

I like to go on adventures all the time. It makes for a good nap. I think I'll take one now...
ZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment